Homeland Security & Emergency Management
News and Events
- Register for the Spring 2015 Preparedness Conference, April 7-9. Deadline March 6.
- Pre- and Post- earthquake Seismic Evaluation Course Offering, March 17-18, 2015
Register now, please contact Ann Gravier, State Hazard Mitigation Officer
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funding Opportunity: Closed.
- 2014 Hazard Mitigation Assistance Grants: Closed.
- Debris Management
- State of Alaska Emergency Operations Plan
- Earthquake Mitigation
Learn. Prepare. Prevail: Individual and Family Preparedness Information
- Alaska AMBER Alerts on FB on Twitter
- Alaska Silver Alerts on FB on Twitter
- Alaska Emergency Response Guide for Small Communities 2014
- Grants Information
- DHS&EM 7-Day Survival Kit, Basic Emergency Kit with Yupik Translation
- Daily Situation Report
- Press Release - National Preparedness Month
- Press Release - SEOC Activated to Monitor Tsunami Warnings and Advisory
- One Year Later: Rebuilding Better and Stronger
- Hundreds of Volunteers Return to Repair and Rebuild Homes
- Galena Recovery and Rebuilding Tour
- Press Release - Purchase of Emergency Food Products Intent to Award
- 1964 Commemoration-Shakeout-Alaska Shield 2014
- The Great Alaska ShakeOut
- Volunteer Organizations Seek Specific Donations for 2013 Spring Flood Survivors
- How to Assist Survivors of Alaska Spring Flood
- About the Division
- Job Opportunities
- Employee Directory
- AlaskaDHSEM on Twitter
- Explanation of State of Alaska Threat Levels
- Preparedness Resources for Radiological Emergencies
- 2015_RMT_Schedule- revised
- DHS & EM Budget Information
- Hazard Mitigation Plan Newsletters
- More Links...
- Map to DHS & EM
Alaska's Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management provides critical services to the State of Alaska to protect lives and property from terrorism and all other hazards, as well as to provide rapid recovery from all disasters.